Saturday, July 10, 2021

Top 5 quotes in movies

Here you can find the best quotes from movies you can find ever, some quotes are funny and the other are amazing, continue the menu:


The 13th Warrior

When some of the other warriors was cursing antonio banderas as ahmad ibn fadlan's mother believing that he can not understand the language that they speak, but the surprise was ahmad ibn fadlan learned their language by listening, then he say :

Ahmad ibn fadlan : My mother was a pure woman from a noble family. And i, at least, know who my father is, you pig-eating son of a wh*re!


After this replay they started respect him


*****


Liar Liar

When the son tells his dad about what their teacher says :

The son : My teacher tells me beauty is on the inside

Jim carry as Fletcher Reede : That's just something ugly people say.


*****

Yu Gi OH ! Season 1 Episode 10

Yami was warning Pegasus

After all evil people that Pegasus sent to yugi for make him lose, yami won the game against them and he started warn Pegasus

Yami Yugi : Pegasus, I sense that you're watching. Consider this a warning. Nothing you send against me will stop me, and when we finally duel believe me, victory will be mine! I'll win back my grandfather's soul and you will pay for all the people you've hurt in the name of your sick little game

I'm coming for you Pegasus


This warning made Pegasus afraid too much

*****


August: Osage County

In this movie Mattie Fae Aiken was a grouch woman and she wasn't respect his boy, that's why her husband (Charlie Aiken) was yelling at her saying :

Charlie Aiken : Mattie Fae, we're gonna get in the car and go home. And if you say one more mean thing to that boy I'm gonna kick your fat Irish ass into the highway

?Mattie Fae Aiken : What the hell did you just say to me

Charlie Aiken : Kids, go outside, would you please? I don't understand this meanness. I look at you and your sister and the way you talk to people and I don't understand it. I can't understand why folks can't be respectful to one another. I don't think there's any excuse for it. My family didn't treat each other that way

Mattie Fae Aiken : Oh, maybe cause your family didn't have

Charlie Aiken : You better not say anything about my family right now, I mean it! We just buried a man I loved very much. And whatever faults he may have had, he was a good, kind, decent man. And to hear you tearing your own son not even a day later dishonors Beverly's memory. We've been married 38 years and I wouldn't trade it for anything. But if you can't find a generous place in your heart for your own son, we're not gonna make it to 39


*****


It 2017

When Bill Denbrough wants to get in the house that pennywise was hiding in, their friends tried to stop him but he didn't listen to them, saying :

Bill Denbrough: Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or... one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals... but he isn't. So, walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment