Wednesday, September 16, 2015

蘇打綠 sodagreen Everyone



Included in Sodagreen 10th album "Winter unfinished."

Soda Green song creative first song in English, for the upcoming birth of the "winter album" warm-up opening.
This is Serena secretly wrote a few years ago Qingfeng, caring and love of a "love song";
Qingfeng then laughed and said this is "the best album singing."

MV went to Berlin shooting

Air Berlin photographed scenery is magnificent, the building has a thick cultural atmosphere,
Screen in many famous landmarks appear;
East Germany during the Cold War, such as the construction of tower, next to the Berlin Wall oberbaum bridge,
The Bode Museum on Museum Island and Berlin Cathedral;
It is particularly worth mentioning is the most dazzling golden Victory Monument,
It is a famous German director Wenders film "Wings of Desire" in an important scene.
In this sky beneath, sodagreen by train, to and fro shuttle to Berlin, each station stop,
He completed a "most enjoyable album MV".

Credits
Director / Li Boen, Robert Bröllochs
Songwriter / Serena
Playing arranger / sodagreen
Orchestral write / A Gong
Command / Bernd Ruf
Producer / Will Lin

【詞曲/小威 導演/李伯恩、Robert Bröllochs】

I'm so in love with you in the morning.
When I start to think of you,
tears are falling.

It doesn't matter no one sees you bleeding.
But I want you to know that I hear you crying.

You said: “Anyone can show me where to be ?”
“Anyone can show me where to be?”

You have a heart that I still believe in.
You'll never lose it if you try to stop all the fighting.

It doesn't matter if you feel like nothing.
You know I love you and I'll sing the song with blessing.

Sing it:“Everyone can show you where to live.”
“Everyone can show you where to live.”

Oh……..
“Everyone can show me where to be.”
“Everyone can show me where to live.”
“Everyone can show me where to breathe.”
“Everyone should know we have to give.”

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment